Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Friday, February 10, 2023

Reminder: #TBRChallenge Day is February 15


Hey, hey, hey we're picking up steam now! The second #TBRChallenge of 2023 is fast approaching! The magic day is Wednesday, February 15 and this month's (always) optional theme is Getaway.

This theme came through the poll I opened late last year and I really love it because you can go off in so many directions.  February tends to be a fairly pukey month weather-wise in many parts of the world - so perhaps getaway = vacation?  Or maybe getaway as in "running away" - either from the past or perhaps a villain?  Spin this one out in any direction that tickles your fancy!

However, the themes are completely optional. If you have no desire to "getaway" this month, that's fine! Remember the goal of the challenge has been, and always will be, to read something (anything!) that's been languishing in your mountain range of unread books. 

It's never too late to join the Challenge! To learn more about it and to see a list of folks participating head on over to the information page

5 comments:

azteclady said...

I have the book!

Now I have to, you know...read it.

Jill said...

I finished something last night for this! Whee! Thank goodness for this b/c challenge b/c my romance reading mojo is very low these days.

Wendy said...

AL: Well, it's Saturday and I've just picked out my book. Have I started reading it yet? Answer: 🤣😭

Jill: I feel this so hard. My reading mood has been so scattershot and I've barely read 2 chapters in the past 2 weeks. I have no idea what I WANT to read and it's the pits.

Jen Twimom said...

I already finished my book! Yea for being ahead of schedule!

Wendy said...

I finished my book and got my review scheduled! A minor miracle!