Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Last Day For Contest Entries

Yes, I'm at work and yes, I'm still sick. Tired and worn out more than anything else. I am so only working for a couple of more hours, then it's home to camp out on my couch and whine to The Boyfriend (oh, he'll just love that). But before I unplug my computer for the day, a reminder that this is the last day to enter the ear worm contest. I have to take The Boyfriend to the airport tomorrow morning (business trip) and I'll be drawing the winner shortly after I find my way back to a computer. Roughly 8AM PST. Good luck!

1 comment:

Rowena said...

Good luck to everyone who entered! And hi Wendy!