Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Friday, August 16, 2024

Reminder: #TBRChallenge Day is August 21

TBR Challenge 2024


Somehow it's August (seriously, how?!) and our next #TBRChallenge Day is Wednesday, August 21.  This month's optional theme is Everyday Heroes.

This is another suggestion that came out of my Annual Theme Poll and it's a chance to dig out a book featuring a hero who isn't a Duke or a billionaire.  The hero without a silver spoon, just a regular, every day guy who wakes up one morning the hero of his own romance novel.

However, remember that the themes are totally optional. Maybe you're in the mood for a fabulously wealthy hero or a swoony Regency-era Duke. Hey, you do you! The goal of the challenge has been, and always will be, to read something (anything!) that's been languishing in your mountain range of unread books. 

It is certainly not too late to join the Challenge (to be honest it's never too late).  You can get more details and get links to the current list of participants on the #TBRChallenge 2024 Information Page

2 comments:

azteclady said...

oh

crap

::starts panicking::

Jen Twimom said...

So I fell behind my review books in July and thought "Oh, I'll do July and August themes in August." Then I proceeded not to read for over a week and started July's book which is almost 500 pages. What was I thinking? So now I'll have July's book in August and perhaps August's book in early September. And since I'm out of the country for most of September... that book will be in October! LOL!