Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Friday, November 11, 2022

Reminder: #TBRChallenge Day is November 16



Hey, hey, hey it's that time of the month again - #TBRChallenge time! The next Challenge is set for Wednesday, November 16.  This month's (always) optional theme is Lies.

This was another suggestion that came out of the theme poll I ran last year, and this one is fairly open-ended. Lying by omission? The Big Secret trope? Fake relationship trope? Heck, a Secret Baby could even fit in here or, you know, just your garden variety Harlequin Presents 😂.  This month's theme can certainly take a few detours depending on how you want to spin things.

However, the themes are completely optional. Maybe you just want to read about book about nice people being nice.  That's fine! Remember the goal of the challenge has been, and always will be, to read something (anything!) that's been languishing in your mountain range of unread books. 

Sign-ups for the 2023 #TBRChallenge are coming soon. In the meantime, do you have suggestions for possible themes for next year? If so, the theme poll is still open

2 comments:

azteclady said...

::laughs hysterically::

okay, okay, I'm sure there's something here... ::looks around::

Wendy said...

Right there with ya. Ever since I got back from my time off my reading has been zilch. Zero. Nada. I need to finish a library book I have due in a couple days and then dig something out for the challenge. At this point I'm thinking it might end up being a Presents. They're short and the "lies" theme should be like shooting fish in a barrel in that line.