Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Friday, October 21, 2022

#TBRChallenge 2023: The Theme Poll Is Now Open!

It hit me yesterday that October is almost OVER and I haven't done a darn bit of prep work for next year's TBR Challenge! Honestly, I have no idea how that happened.  There are just two months left in the 2022 Challenge! 😱

Any small dollop of creativity I may have once had keeled over and died in the closest ditch back in 2020 - and that was when I decided to open up a poll to gather theme suggestions.  This has worked out really well, so we're doing it again for 2023!  11 of the 12 themes for 2022 came from suggestions I got from this poll.

The poll will be open for several weeks (I'll likely close it down mid-November) with final details, and sign-ups, for the 2023 TBR Challenge commencing sometime in early December.


4 comments:

Jen Twimom said...

I lack creativity, but unlike you, I never had it. Now that I've participated in the challenge, I'll have to think about some fun themes. Thanks!

azteclady said...

I suck at these things, but I managed to put five suggestions in.

Whiskeyinthejar said...

I'm on my fourth cup of tea already, so I blame the caffeine for my suggestions.
Especially the one that involved the dangerous marine life flag connection 😂

Wendy said...

Thank you all! My plan is to live the poll open for most of November and get information about TBR Challenge 2023 on the blog by early December. Let's see if that holds 😂