Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Thursday, May 12, 2022

Reminder: #TBRChallenge Day is May 18!



Hey, hey, hey it's that time of the month again - #TBRChallenge time! The next Challenge is set for Wednesday, May 18.  This month's (always) optional theme is Tales of Old.

This was a suggestion that came out of the theme poll I ran last year and there's a lot of ways this one can be interpreted.  Path of least resistance would be go with a historical. Or you could revisit February's theme if you can't get enough fairy tales! Or hey, how about a "retelling" of a classic - like one of the Jane Austen retellings that seem to be, well, everywhere.

But remember, the themes are completely optional.  Maybe you dislike historicals, are bored with retellings and hate fairy tales. In which case I'd call you a monster (Kidding! I'm kidding!). Remember the goal of the challenge has been, and always will be, to read something (anything!) that's been languishing in your mountain range of unread books.

It's not too late to sign up for this year's Challenge!  If you're interested or you just want to follow along with those participating, be sure to check out the TBR Challenge 2022 Information Page

2 comments:

Jen Twimom said...

I ended up DNF'ing my May book, but I'll still post the review. Hey, it's no longer on my TBR, so there is a win!

Wendy said...

Jen: DNFs TOTALLY count!