Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Reminder: #TBRChallenge Day is February 16!

 


Hey, hey, hey it's that time of the month again - #TBRChallenge time! The next Challenge is set for Wednesday, February 16.  This month's (always) optional theme is Fairy Tale.

A perennial favorite theme over the years, we romance readers sure do seem to love us some fairy tale tropey-goodness.  So whether it's Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, or maybe even royalty - this is the month to let your fairy tale freak flag fly! 

But what if you've read every favorite fairy tale trope in your TBR or you despise royalty books?  Hey, no problem!  A reminder that the themes are always optional.

It's not too late to sign up for this year's Challenge!  If you're interested or you just want to follow along with those participating, be sure to check out the TBR Challenge 2022 Information Page

5 comments:

Jen Twimom said...

I'm so excited! I've got my review ready to go - I'm on a roll, two months in a row. LOL.

azteclady said...

I'm reading a shifters fantsay, first in a series, and I'm PUMPED.

(and yeah, wolf shiters, I'm calling that fairy tale-ish enough for fit the theme, because ::sweats:: because why not)

Lover Of Romance said...

I hope you have a blast participating in this. Its a challenge I am highly intrigued by especially with how large my TBR is

Wendy said...

Overachievers. Has the hostess even picked out her read yet? Of course not LOL

azteclady said...

I'm less than 40% in, Wendy, and these days it takes me three to five days to write one measly review, so it's not like I can dawdle here.

::sending good book vibes your way:: Here's hoping you pick something that grabs you and doesn't let go until you are done!