Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Sunday, September 12, 2021

Reminder: #TBRChallenge Day is Wednesday September 15

Hey, hey - it's that time again! Time for the monthly #TBRChallenge!  Whether you are participating or just following along, #TBRChallenge Day is Wednesday, September 15. This month's (always optional) theme is Unusual.

This was another suggestion from the poll I ran late last year and while I think I've used some variation of this theme in the past, it's been a while. Whatever unusual means to you. Maybe a genre you don't read all that often? Unique historical settings, character professions etc.  Run with it y'all!

But remember, the themes are always optional.  Maybe your TBR is nothing but Dukes and small town contemporaries. Maybe you don't feel like wading that deeply into your TBR this month looking for "unusual."  Whatever, it's no matter! The goal of this challenge is always to pull something, any book!, out of your neglected TBR pile.

To learn more about the challenge and links to the participants blogs, check out the 2021 TBR Challenge Information Page.

3 comments:

Lover Of Romance said...

This challenge looks like so much fun here!

Rowena said...

Hmm, maybe I need to start participating in these challenges to get my reading back up again. I'm going to try it this month. Wish me luck!!

Wendy said...

Lover: You're welcome to follow along or informally join before the end of the year if you'd like! It's a very low key challenge and the monthly themes are optional. I need to open a poll soon to solicit theme ideas for 2022!

Rowena: YOU SHOULD!!!!