Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Friday, August 13, 2021

Reminder: #TBRChallenge Day is August 18!

Hey, hey - it's that time again! Time for the monthly #TBRChallenge!  Whether you are participating or just following along, #TBRChallenge Day is Wednesday, August 18. This month's (always optional) theme is Author With More Than One Book in TBR.

We've had this theme in the past, but when I ran my poll for theme suggestions in late 2020 someone suggested it.  Which I'm taking to mean that a lot of us have this issue with collecting multiple books by authors in our TBR piles.  I'm not the only one! 😂

But remember, the themes are always optional.  If all the books in your TBR are by different authors - well, I'm not sure I believe you.  Or maybe I'm just a little in awe. Whatever, it's no matter. The goal of this challenge is always to pull something, any book!, out of your neglected TBR pile.

To learn more about the challenge and links to the participants blogs, check out the 2021 TBR Challenge Information Page.

1 comment:

Lover Of Romance said...

Looks like a fun challenge here. I definitely need to work on my TBR pile which is growing to infinity haha