Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Friday, December 13, 2019

Reminder: #TBRChallenge Day is December 18!

Hey, hey, hey!  For those participating in the 2019 #TBRChallenge, a reminder that your commentary is "due" on Wednesday, December 18.  This month's theme is Holiday.

That time of year when I make y'all suffer because I can't say no to a Christmas romance.  However, notice the theme is "holiday." That means ANY holiday. But if even that puts you in the Scrooge-y mood, never fear! Remember that the monthly themes are always optional.

If you're participating on social media, please remember to use the #TBRChallenge hashtag so people can follow along.

I want to thank everyone who participated and followed along with the Challenge this past year.  Will I ever read through my ginormous TBR? Doubtful. But at least this challenge exists so that I can continue deluding myself.

Sign-ups have begun for the 2020 TBR Challenge - which you can read all about here.

No comments: