Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Welcome Back To The World

So yeah, I sorta dropped out of the blogosphere for the weekend. I don't know about you all, but I have a hard time blogging on the weekends. Especially during baseball season.

So what did I do with myself? Stop the presses, I finished reading a book. My review of Sleep Softly by Gwen Hunter is forthcoming over at TGTBTU. Also, in preparation for RWA San Francisco, I got new front brakes on my car. Hey, it's not as sexy as new clothes or shoes, but since she's driving up with me, I'm sure Rosie is pleased with my "shopping spree."

In other news, my latest column is up over at Romancing The Blog. Wendy gets all Ranty McRanty this time out of the gate. Viva La Evil Corporations!

No comments: