Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Friday, January 15, 2016

Reminder: #TBRChallenge for January

For those of you participating in the 2016 TBR Challenge, this is a reminder that your commentary is "due" on Wednesday, January 20.  This month's theme is We Love Short Shorts!  This theme is all about shorter works - so short stories, novellas, category romances etc.  It's my way of easing us in gently.  But what if you personally loathe shorter reads?  Hey, no problem!  Remember - the themes are totally optional and are not required.  It's not about the themes but reading something (anything!) out of your TBR.

Also, it's not too late to sign-up for the 2016 TBR Challenge!  You can find more information about the challenge (and see the list of participants) on the Information PageIf you'd like to sign-up, please leave a comment on this post and let me know where you will be posting your commentary.

7 comments:

azteclady said...

:deer in the headlights look:

It's already January 15!?!?!?!?!?!?

:flailing:

Wendy said...

The hostess almost didn't make it. This is why January is always as a "shorts, novellas, category romance" month.

nath said...

Ugh, not making it this month... but I'm going to try to make it up...

azteclady said...

I actually did it--and I'm now glomming the series.

May this last!!!

Marylou said...

This is the page I created for your challenge: http://gardenia.booklikes.com/TBR-Challenge-2016

chickssweet said...

I posted my commentary on my blog. The link is here: https://rawanmyselfandi.wordpress.com/2016/01/23/book-review-girl-onlineon-tour-by-zoe-sugg-2016-tbr-challenge/

Wendy said...

Thanks Mary Lou - I've updated your listing on the information page. A link to your general Booklikes page, and a link to the TBR Challenge specific page.

Thanks Rawan! I also found you on Twitter. I try to tweet out links to the TBR Challenge posts when I can :)

AztecLady: YIPPPEEEEE! I saw your post, I just need to make my commenting rounds. This week was kind of nutty.

Nath: Aw, it's OK Nathie. As you know, I'm pretty low-key with the TBR Challenge "pressure."