Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Friday, October 16, 2015

Reminder: #TBRChallenge for October

For those of you participating in the 2015 TBR Challenge, this is a reminder that your commentary is "due" on Wednesday, October 21.  This month's theme is Paranormal or Romantic Suspense.  Or as I like to call it the October Equals Halloween And Wendy Lacks Imagination theme.  But what if you don't care for paranormal or romantic suspense?  Hey, no problem!  Remember - the themes are totally optional and are not required.  It's not about the themes but reading something (anything!) out of your TBR.

Note: This month's challenge falls on a crazy, busy hectic day for me (yes, again). I'll get my own commentary scheduled to post in advance, but I suspect I'll largely be "off-line" that day. 

For more information, or just to follow along with all the participants - check out the 2015 TBR Challenge Information Page.

No comments: