Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Reminder: #TBRChallenge for September

For those of you participating in the 2015 TBR Challenge, this is a reminder that your commentary is "due" on Wednesday, September 16.  This month's theme is Historical Romance.  Any historical romance.  This one should be pretty easy, unless of course you don't read historical romance.  In which case, no problem!  Remember - the themes are totally optional and are not required.  It's not about the themes but reading something (anything!) out of your TBR.

Note: This month's challenge falls on a crazy, busy hectic day for me. I'll get my own commentary scheduled to post in advance, but I suspect I'll largely be "off-line" that day. 

For more information, or just to follow along with all the participants - check out the 2015 TBR Challenge Information Page.

2 comments:

azteclady said...

Okay, okay...I should be able to find something. And look, there's a whole weekend to read it.

Wendy said...

AL: Write this down - I finished my book on Sunday. Scheduled the review even. Earliest I've been ALL YEAR. My goal this year, besides reading only print, was to concentrate on single titles. I have a nasty habit of procrastinating and fall back on novellas and category romance. Not that that's bad. I mean, those books come out of the TBR just as well as single titles. I just have SO many single titles....::sob::