Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Monday, July 20, 2015

On My Way!

Today's the day! I'm on my way to RWA in New York City! For those of you looking for me this week, here are the places I guarantee I'll be: At all the librarian shenanigans on Wednesday, making the rounds at the Literacy Signing, and afterward I'll be in the conference hotel bar sorta, kinda hosting (but not really) a get-together for online folks to stop by, say hello, have a few drinks, have a few laughs.  If you've got time after the Literary Signing, swing by the bar and track us down.  We never have any set "end time" - just whenever everybody is so tired they head upstairs to the their room to crash.

I'm going to try to blog while I'm in New York (ha ha ha ha!).  Some years I do better than others.  My goal this year?  Try to blog a couple of times and not lose my voice (I ALWAYS lose my voice at conference. ALWAYS.)  See in the Big Apple Romancelandia!

No comments: