Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Git Along Lil' Doggie!

I've over at Heroes & Heartbreakers today talking about some of my favorite historical western romances.  I've pimped out quite a few of these in the past (on this blog), but hey! There are some newer additions to the Western Carousel of Goodness at least as far as Wendy is concerned.

I limited myself to only seven, because really - the title for the blog post I came up with was just too good to not use.  So head on over, read about some westerns, and git ye downloading some samples to try!

No comments: