Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

On The Road With Ranchers & Historical Romance

I know, I know.  Here I am popping up on my blog again to tell you that I'm some place else.  In my defense, there's stuff going on in Wendy's Real Life.  Good stuff, great stuff - just stuff that I can't talk about yet and hope to be able to shout from the hill-tops next week.  Which means....yeah, blogging inspiration is at a low ebb.  Well, at least around here.  I do have two posts over at Heroes & Heartbreakers right now.

First up, I discuss a pivotal moment in Donna Alward's excellent category romance, Her Rancher RescuerGo on over, read all about it, then maybe reread my "A" review for it - and then, like, you should totally want to read it for yourself.

Next up, "my" list of unusual historicals for March.  I use the term "my" loosely since I was having a devil of a time getting this list together.  But never fear!  So many wonderful Twitter peeps bailed me out and came to my rescue.  Hence, the title of the post.

No comments: