Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Ususally Unusual Over At H&H

I've over at Heroes & Heartbreakers today, once again bringing you a handy shopping list of "unusual" historicals for September

And yes, I know it's a pretty thin list this month.  Historicals, in general, are pretty thin this month.  But never fear!  It looks like there will be more fruit on the vine for October.

Not that I need more books to read, or anything.  It's not like I'm totally neglecting every single book I own at the moment.  Stupid real life, sucking out my brains again....

No comments: