Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Shopping List At H&H

I'm currently buried under a small mountain of books, but that doesn't mean I don't like to make shopping lists!  You can find me over at Heroes & Heartbreakers today with a handy shopping list of "unusual historicals" for the month of August.

Let us not speak of how many of these I'm interested in.  It just makes me wish I was independently wealthy and didn't have my pesky day job holding me back from reading all day, every day, all the time, stupid Real Life keeping me from reading.....

No comments: