Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Richard Harrow = Yummers!

I don't think I've blogged about it much at all, but I am hopelessly addicted to Boardwalk Empire.  Season Three wrapped up last night, and now I am not only on hiatus from the show - but from the yummy Richard Harrow character as well.

This is....not good.  Especially since our scarred, wounded, swoon-worthy Richard (who is totally swoon-worthy when he's not shooting guys in the face....) had a GREAT storyline this past season.

So yeah, why not head on over to Heroes & Heartbreakers where I talk about how Richard is really an ideal romantic hero.  Seriously, he's got badass scars, he's loyal, protective, nice to kids, and so sweetly vulnerable.  You know, when he's not shooting guys in the face.


No comments: