Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Reminder: TBR Challenge For September

For those of you participating in the 2012 TBR Challenge, a reminder that your commentary is "due" on Wednesday, September 19

The theme this month is Other Genre Besides Romance.  I know, I know.  Y'all are suffering because Wendy also reads mystery/suspense.  If you're one of those souls who only reads romance?  Remember, the themes are totally optional!  Treat this as a "free pick" month and grab a neglected romance out of your pile.  The themes aren't important - reading something that's been lying around neglected is the real goal.

Wow, I can't believe it's September already?  Only four months left to the challenge for this year.  For a list of all of this year's participants, be sure to check out the TBR Challenge 2012 Information Page.

3 comments:

*Goddess* said...

"OTHER genres besides romance"?!


IS there such a thing?!

I need to get out my "WWLDS" tshirt....what would Lemon Drop say....

Wendy said...

Lemon Drop would no doubt be horrified. I keep this theme around mostly because it forces my hand to read a mystery out of my pile. There are several, and romance always seems to distract me.

nath said...

Wooohooo, I did it this month! I didn't keep to the theme, but I did it :)