Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Harlequin Pusher

In honor of Mother's Day (which is Sunday here in the States), I've got a new column up over at Heroes & Heartbreakers called Converting Your Mom to Romance: A Test Study.

No, I do not have one of those Moms who kept a upiquitous grocery bag of Harlequins in her bedroom, nor did she push Georgette Heyer on me. It was on me to discover the romance genre and then convert her into a romance reader.

Go forth!

No comments: