Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Monday, May 21, 2012

The Category Romance WayBack Machine

I had a new post go live at Heroes & Heartbreakers over the weekend.  This time around, I'm taking on The Forever Instinct by Barbara Delinsky, a Harlequin Temptation (#41!) from 1985.  St. Martin's is reissuing some of Ms. Delinsky's older category romances in digital format, and my editor thought it would be fun to have me tackle a couple - especially since I've never read any of them.

So go on over and take a gander - find out what I thought of this now 27 year old Harlequin.


No comments: