Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Friday, April 8, 2011

We Interrupt The Unplugging

While I'm unplugged, I've had a couple of guest posts go live 'round the Interwebs.  First up, there's a very brief, library-centric interview about yours truly over at The Gatekeepers Post.  Read all about what authors are popular in my library system, book recommendations, and what I really think about ebooks (not that it's a secret, but whatever...). 

Also, over at Heroes & Heartbreakers my post on the Harlequin Romance line - No Dissin' The Just-Kissin'.  I wish I could take credit for the title, but that would be the work of someone far cleverer (is that a word?) than I.

Enjoy!

No comments: