Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Pimpin' Harlequins. Again.

Harlequin Spice author, Victoria Janssen, has been showing off her love for category romance this week with a series of guest posts on her blog.

Which naturally means that yours truly, Librarian Harlequin Ho #1, just about fell all over herself when Victoria asked me if I wanted to participate.

That's where I am today. Hanging out with Victoria and pimpin' out some of my favorite Harlequins that are buried in the Bat Cave Keeper Stash. Book pimpage and a chance to add to your used bookstore treasure hunt list? It's win-win people!

Head on over and show me some love.

3 comments:

Victoria Janssen said...

Thanks so much for writing a post! I acquired your whole list, and have already read the Betsy Eliot.

Barbara said...

You and your love of Harlequins. I need a Harlequin stash to get me out of my slump!

Wendy said...

Victoria: I feel like I've been neglecting you with my lack of recs lately! My recent Harlequin reading hasn't been the greatest...sadly. Lucky for me I've got a loaded Sony Reader, so I'm sure I have the next great category read just waiting for me.

Barbara: Part of the reason my TBR is kinda scary (OK, a lot scary LOL) is that I have a massive amount of Harlequins. I just can't say no when it comes to UBS going out of business sales. I feel like it's my mission to rescue all the abandoned Harlequins! LOL