I have a couple of odds and ends to post about, so bare with me. First, I have an opinion piece up over at TGTBTU entitled Can A Blogger Make A Book? This post actually addresses a couple of issues that I've been tossing around in my head, but that I hadn't articulated until now because I wasn't sure how to not sound like a raving bitch. So go on over and read my take on KristieJ's quest to promote the hell out of Broken Wing, if reader bloggers can truly "make" books, and why reader bloggers should never lose sight of why they started blogging in the first place. I don't care how important we "think" we are - none of us started blogging for the "traffic." Well, at least I didn't.
In other news, one of my favorite people, Lisa(bea) slapped me with the Kreativ Blogger award.
The Kreativ rules state that: Once you receive this award you are to list seven of your favorite things and then nominate seven other blogs.
1) Tea. God, how I love tea.
2) A great historical western romance. Seriously, nothing better.
3) A long good hunting trip at a massive used bookstore.
4) Hooking up and chatting books with the So. Cal. Bloggers
5) Lazy Sunday afternoons.
6) Blogging. After six years I'm still not bored. Batten down the hatches everybody!
7) My family. Awwwww.....
My nominations are:
1) The gals over at Book Binge
2) Renee from Renee's Book Addiction
3) Lusty Reader
4) Tracy from Tracy's Place
5) Miss Barbara from Happily Forever After
6) Sula - lovin' the details on the upcoming wedding!
7) Tara Marie from Romancing Reading Mom - because I hope she'll see this and start blogging again. God, how I miss her!