Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Winner: Harlequin Famous Firsts!

Thanks to everyone for stopping by last week for the last stop of the Harlequin Famous Firsts blogging tour. As promised, today I'll be announcing the lucky winner of the most awesome Harlequin tote bag, filled with eight of the Famous First reprints. Thanks to the handy random number generator, the lucky winner is commenter #19....

Gail!

Gail, please e-mail me with your shipping address and I'll get your most awesome prize out to you ASAP.

2 comments:

azteclady said...

Congratulations, Gail!!

Barbara said...

Congrats, Gail!