Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Road Trip

It's a holiday here in the U.S. (President's Day), which means two things: 1) There's no mail delivery today and 2) Wendy has the day off. And since it's currently raining here in southern California, I plan on spending the day drinking entirely too much tea and reading some of the Harlequins I currently have loaded on ye olde Sony Reader.

In the meantime, I'm on the road today, flapping my gums on another blog. Kimber Chin is one of my fellow Romancing The Bloggers, and she e-mailed me a week or so back with an interview question. Would I pretty please consider helping her out with an upcoming post over at the Night Owl Romance blog? "Sure," I said. And I did. That post has gone live today. Go forth and learn about the first romance novels that I and several romance authors cut our teeth on.

No comments: