Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Friday, October 6, 2006

The Sweet Spot

This one is going to last a while. Yep, just soaking it all up baby!

But tomorrow worries me. Frankly, Bonderman worries me. I wouldn't call him Mr. Consistent. Of course, I spent all day today wondering which Kenny Rogers would show up. Turns out the good one did. So color me happy.

Update on my older sister - she's no longer a bitch because there was a snafu with that luxury box. So she doesn't get to go to the game! Ugh! Good news is I can stop hating her now, but I also feel really bad. That would have been tres' cool.

1 comment:

Kristie (J) said...

LOL - I chuckeled my way through this one.