Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Upcoming Books

Good news for Deborah Smith fans - she has a new book coming out from her small press, Belle Books, later this summer. The fact that Smith (as far as I know) is still without a major publishing contract is a travesty too horrifying to contemplate. But that's business I suppose.

In the They'll Publish Anything, So Don't Give Up Department - check out the Russian Criminal Tattoo Encyclopedia. Obviously it was successful enough, since Volume 2 is on the way.

1 comment:

K said...

Ah, so I have some hope?