Nicole tagged me. Here are the "rules":
1. Delve into your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions. Ponder it for meaning, subtext or hidden agendas...
5. Tag five people to do the same.
Here is mine:
"We've fired up our grill a couple of times already, but I'm thinking tomorrow will officially herald in springtime for our corner of the Midwest."
First things first, I was still living in Michigan and firing up the grill in April is a momentous occasion. April in Michigan can mean snow - so it was a nice day. I also recall that we grilled ribs using a new sauce recipe we found and they were tasty - but that's neither here nor there.
We were having friends over (newlyweds who have since divorced) and going to watch the Red Wings game. Hockey. Remember hockey?
Who am I tagging? No one. You can all breathe a sigh of relief.