Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Nip/Tuck Baby!

Yes, the only show worth watching will be back for it's 3rd season tonight.

And in honor of the occasion, why not read part of Wendy's "exclusive" (cough, cough, funny ha ha) interview with uber-hottie Julian McMahon.


Julian: So tell me Wendy, what don't you like about yourself?

Wendy: Well frankly Julian I dont' like my clothes.

Julian: Your clothes?

Wendy: Yes, I think I would be much happier naked

Julian: Why not become a nudist?

Wendy: Actually I don't think that will help me.

Julian: Well what will?

Wendy: You, me, no clothes, a very large bed and a couple of cans of Ready-Whip whip cream.

Julian: Oh, is that all?

Wendy: Isn't that enough?

3 comments:

Kristie J said...

Heh, heh. Isn't it a great week to be alive. Tonight Nip'Tuck, tomorrow night Lost.

Sherri said...

Isn't Christian the best? I can't wait to see what happens this season!

Melanie Lynne Hauser said...

Very funny. I love Season Premier Week!