Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Tuesday, May 3, 2005

RWA Car Pool

It's official - once I send in my paperwork tomorrow - I will be attending RWA in Reno this July. I'm planning on driving up on Tuesday, July 26 and leaving early Saturday morning (7/30). At least I'm hoping to drive up. Right now it's just me, and The Boyfriend doesn't seem real keen on me traveling alone.

So, if you or anyone you know is planning on attending RWA, lives in the Southern California area, and would like to carpool - let me know! I'm also getting a hotel room, so if anyone needs a roommate - let me know! You can leave me a message in comments or you can dig up my e-mail address at the bottom of this page.

Yippee! I'm so excited to go. The books! The mingling! The booze!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi, Wendy--I don't live in S. California anymore, but I like your blog and am curious what part you're in. We just moved from Sherman Oaks in LA to Missouri! Bought a B&B--whoa, different world! Anyway, cool blog! [wave]

Wendy said...

Hey Cathy!

I'm in Orange County, about 30 miles east of LA [waving right back]