Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Wednesday, February 9, 2005

Blog Contest And Dream Men

You mission for today, should you choose to accept it, is to go over to Alyssa's blog and post a comment. Any comment. A lucky comment-leaver could win one of the older Harlequin Temptation titles that she recently picked up at the UBS. All titles are endorsed with Alyssa's stamp of approval.

In other delightful news, I've finally figured out how to post pictures to my blog! Don't mind me, I'm a little slow on the uptake. I'll try to not go too picture crazy - but in the meantime, I might have a hard time controlling myself.

In frightful news, I woke up this morning from a dream about an ex-boyfriend. Thankfully, we had all our clothes on. It was a classic "confrontational dream" where I basically tell him what an ass he is, and how he did me wrong. Gawd, why not write a country song Wendy? I'm not sure what, if anything, this dream was trying to tell me. It was a relationship that ended years ago, and I've been in a wonderful steady relationship with my current beau for 7 years. I worked past all that baggage (really I have!). I mean, I still think "he done me wrong" and I still think he's an ass - but really I don't rock myself to sleep at night, weeping uncontrollably and sticking pins into the private parts of a voodoo doll of his likeness.

How come I always have dreams about ex-boyfriends? I mean, where the hell are Pierce Brosnan, Christian Bale (who I find sexy in a creepy sort of way. I think I've seen American Pyscho one too many times), or Eric Bana. C'mon fellas!



*dreamy sigh*

No comments: