Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Monday, November 15, 2004

How old is too old to have a crush on someone?



I have this horrible crush on someone who works indirectly with me. Very indirectly. Like I maybe see him once every couple of months. But man is he cute! Even worse - he's nice! Gawd, I hate cute, nice men. I have absolutely no will power when they're cute and nice. And did I mention he's handy? He likes to fix stuff. Argh! How can a girl possibly resist?



Now before y'all think I'm going to throw caution to the wind - it ain't going to happen outside of my fantasies. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 7 years - and damn if I don't love him. Stinkin' love. So I guess my indirect coworker will have to occupy the corner of my mind that is also home to the Barber twins. *dreamy sigh*



Yesterday was spent in front of the TV watching football - and like how depressing was that? The Buffalo Bills are bound and determined to drive me to drink. I mean, I know they were playing the New England Patriots - but damn!



In reading news, I just started Death By Inferior Design by Leslie Caine this morning. So far it's pretty cute. It's got the ole' long-lost-family-plot going on - but so far it's been entertaining. If you dig HGTV and are still wearing black because Martha Stewart is in prison - then definately think about getting this book. More later once I finish it....

No comments: