Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Friday, July 9, 2004

Happy Birthday to me! For the sake of full disclosure, I'm turning 29 for the first time.



No big exciting plans for today other than my darling boyfriend is taking me out to dinner. And no, I haven't gotten my present yet. He gives the best presents, so I'm sure I'm going to love it.



More good news to share - I finally finished Hot Pink by Susan Johnson. It has been a long time since I've read a book this mind numbing (August 2002 to be exact - I checked). I'll post the link when the review gets posted at TRR - it's too tedious for me to rehash it all here in my blog. My brain is still trying to recover.



Next up is the first book in Kathryn Shay's American Bravest series from Harlequin SuperRomance. I have had this book, along with most of Shay's backlist, in my too-be-read pile forever. I've read other books by this author, having found them emotional and her character interesting. So I'm thinking that Feel The Heat will be the perfect antidote and reward for my suffering.

No comments: