Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Monday, May 24, 2004

Three beautiful words can sum up my long weekend off from work:



Shirtless Eric Bana .



Need I say more ladies?



As for the movie, Troy, I had a largely ho-hum reaction to it. I thought it was merely OK and could have been better. But it did feature lots of sweaty men wearing skirts and wielding swords. Frankly there are worse ways to kill a couple of hours.



I came into the office early today for a meeting about our Little League parking problems on Saturday. The good news is that all parties involved were receptive to our plight. The next step is for the city to go to the Little League officials. Tickets and towing are our last option, and one I'm hoping we don't have to resort too.



As for reading, I'm still working on Miranda Blue Calling by Michelle Curry Wright. I rarely get reading done on the weekends, but I hope I can finish it up over the course of this next week.

No comments: