Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Friday, May 7, 2004

Once again a stoner has shown us the way.



My move to California has been a series of misadventures, but nothing tops dealing with DirectTV. After two separate appointments by two separate incompetent installers, both of whom were at my apartment a grand total of 5 minutes before announcing they couldn't hook us up, I got Kevin.



Kevin, the slightly hippy installer who just screamed "High-On." Kevin, who said, "Sure no problem! In fact, you won't need any of this equipment you bought (2 poles and a tripod)." Kevin, the man I thought about running away with and marrying after he installed the dish and our two receivers.



I love you Kevin.



Now all that's left is for my boyfriend to come home, call DirectTV, and activate our service.

No comments: