Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Friday, April 16, 2004

WaHoo! I have a new car!



Last night I purchased a 2004 Honda Civic LX 4-door. A bit of an upgrade from my previous wheels - a 1990 Honda Civic DX! It's a fantastic shade of metallic blue, and has some nice features - including keyless entry. I was also pleased with the financing and final price I was able to wrangle from the dealership.



In other news, I finished reading Mustang Annie by Rachelle Morgan yesterday and simply loved it. The heroine, Annie, has been running from her past for 4 years when the hero, Brett catches up with her. He's trying to make a go of his horse ranch, but a wild mustang keeps making off with his prize Arabian mares! So her hires "Mustang" Annie to catch the stallion and retrieve his horses. Naturally love, adversity and Annie's past catch up to them on the trail.



I highly recommend this book for those who enjoy western romances. Ultimately though I finished the book a little disappointed. Avon used to publish the best western romances, but they've all but abandoned the genre in recent years to glut the market with Regency historicals. Bleck.

No comments: