Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Saturday, March 27, 2004

I found out this week that I'll have a place to live in California - so a big WooHoo! Our apartment application was approved, and our move in date is April 9. The movers should arrive a few days after that, and since my boyfriend will be back at work, it will be up to me to unpack.



That's right - I get to pack and unpack! Aren't I just the lucky girl?



My last day at the office is this upcoming Friday, April 2. I'm getting a send-off fit for a queen - with a catered lunch for the staff at headquarters then an open house in the afternoon so any/all of the branch librarians can swing by.



I've been packing (again) this weekend, but the good news is that I'm really making an obscene amount of progress. It will also help tremendously when my sister and best friend swing by tomorrow to pick up the "stuff" I'm giving away to them.



My full rich day consists of errands, laundry, and more packing. After that, I hope to read more of One Dark Night by Jaid Black.

No comments: