Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Thursday, December 4, 2003

I think I've finally digested all of Thanksgiving dinner, just in time for me to finish my Christmas shopping.



I'm actually almost done. I only have my parents, older sister, and my boyfriend to take care of. I pretty much know what I'm doing for all of them, except my parents. My mother is impossible to shop for. She's one those "Oh, I don't need anything" people. When I do get a list from her it has like 3 things on it.



Now my father - easy to shop for, even if he still hasn't sent his list out. If all else fails, a CD or DVD works for him.



So far my favorite gift I've gotten anyone is my brother-in-law's. So Josh, even though I forgot to send you a birthday card - your Christmas present will more than make up for it (in my ever so humble opinion).

No comments: