Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Thursday, November 27, 2003

Happy Thanksgiving to all you web denizens!



I just got home from my parents - where I proceeded to gorge myself. We ate around 1PM and I'm still digesting. And naturally they sent me home with food - including more stuffing than I'll know what to do with.



It was just me and my folks this year. I have one sister who's doing time in Florida (she's a teacher - I figure that's sort of like prison), and my older sister and her family were with the in-laws today. That left me, the old man, and my mother to try and stay awake to watch the Detroit Lions actually win a game for a change. Who knew they had it in them?



I'm still debating on whether or not I'm crazy enough to go shopping tomorrow. What I do know for certain is that the local library is having a book sale - and I just have to at least check it out, if only on principle.



I'm also enjoying another stint of time off. Normally my boyfriend and I are visiting his family in NY this time of year. That trip didn't happen this year, but I chose to keep my time off anywho. I don't have to be back in the office until Tuesday.



Jealous?

No comments: