Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Monday, July 7, 2003

Here I am, back at the office. It's a little depressing actually.



Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. We had some serious thunderstorms roll through on Friday - so I missed the annual parade. However, I did get my chicken bbq, so all is right with the world.



I never did make it in to get my hair cut, but my doctor's appointment went well - so I figure that evens everything out. I also was able to get that quality time in with my younger sister, who did indeed borrow some choice selections from my smutty reading collection.



The one thing I didn't do over my long weekend was read a whole heck of a lot. It's not that my current reading selection isn't good - I just haven't felt much like reading. I need to get my butt in gear or TRR's editor may dock my pay (which would be a neat trick since I merely work for free books).

No comments: