Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Monday, June 2, 2003

Oh Happy Glorious Joyous Monday!

Went to leave for work this morning only to run into my apartment buildings' maintenance men. They informed me that the American-beer-swilling-college-boy-morons upstairs from our apartment have moved out! Happy happy, joy joy! My boyfriend and I had been thinking they were awfully quiet up there lately (no loud music, no idiot girls running up and down the stairs, no broken beer bottles in the parking lot, no more vomit on my car's windshield, etc. etc. etc.)

Needless to say this news pretty much made my day.

No comments: