Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Monday, April 14, 2003

Just in time for Monday, the Midwest has gorgeous weather. Not that the weekend was all that bad, but I'm currently in my windowless cubicle and it's a sunny 70 degrees outside. Bummer.

The Red Wings lost on Saturday, which kind of put a damper on our little BBQ ribfest and beer get-together. My boys are now down 2 games and play in Anaheim tonight. At 10:30PM! Doesn't the NHL know I have to work for a living? Stinking west coast time zone.

Still reading Obsession by Penelope Neri. I am so mixed on this book right now. Love the time period and think the author has done a good job with it. However, I just know where this book is going before it gets there. Probably a side effect of reading entirely too many mysteries as a teenager. I could be wrong though - it has been known to happen - so stay tuned.

No comments: