Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Late For My Own #TBRChallenge


Today is #TBRChallenge Day, featuring one of my favorite themes: Old School.  But alas, while I'm currently in the middle of my chosen book I have yet to finish it which means...Wendy cannot meet her own deadline.  For shame! I'm going to sit over here and not try to beat myself up too much - since I think this might be only the second time I've missed in a deadline in all my years of hosting.  Still, it's not a good look.  A review will come later this week, pinkie swear.

No comments: