OK, only seven.
1. RWA Logistics. I'm presenting at Librarians Day again this year. Since it's local, I'm commuting. Oh, and I'm taking the leftover books from the Literacy Signing and have to get them out of the convention center and back to my library.
2. Weddings. Seriously, it's the year of the wedding. College friend getting married in northern Cali in August. Another college friend getting married in October - in New York. Which means we're rolling that into a visit with the in-laws. A week, in the woods. With no cable TV and only my smartphone binky to keep me warm. Maybe I'll get lots of reading done though.....
3. Oh, and I need to visit my family in Michigan. Sometime.
4. Work is crazy-sauce busy right now. Summer reading, planning an author program in July, ordering books again now that the new fiscal year has started, signing on to help plan our Big Literary Event again, planning a meeting for the adult services librarians in August, and general paperwork drudgery that never seems to end.
5. Review books. Seriously, buried. And because of #4? My reading mojo has left the building.
6. I need a haircut. I need to make an appointment with my eye doctor. I have no idea when I'm going to do either of these.
7. I've been asked to contribute some writing to a Supah Sekrit Project (OK, it's not super secret - I just don't want to talk about it yet in detail). Deadline is middle of August. Someone hold me.
Whine, whine, whine. Poor, poor Wendy. So many "problems." /end sarcasm.
Suck it up cupcake, and just listen to Dori.