Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Friday, August 27, 2010

We Interrupt This Nothingness

Work has been busy.

Blogging inspiration at low ebb.

Wendy not feeling so great the last couple of days (and if you read this Mom, don't worry. It's just my stupid stomach...again).

All of which equals this blog being a vast wasteland of nothingness. But never fear! I stopped my whining long enough to schedule a brain-bleed-inducing Random Romance Sunday post for the weekend (the cover, she is a doozy).

I want to get back to books next week. Oh, and less whining. Less whining would probably be good....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better soon!

PK the Bookeemonster said...

Feel better. Get some rest. Read for fun. In no particular order.
TGIF

RRRJessica said...

*hugs*

Taryn Kincaid said...

Ginger ale.

nath said...

Sorry your so busy at work :( I hate it when it happens LOL.

Rest this week-end, hope that will help! and LOL, I like your little do-not-worry-mom note :P