Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Weekend

No reading. I've been sucked into the vortex known as the NFL postseason. Situation expected to be back to normal by Monday.

4 comments:

~ames~ said...

Hey, did you see anything about the prequel to Lonesome Dove that's going to be on CBS? It's called Comanche Moon. Starts tonight!

Wendy said...

Ames: Yep, did know it was on, but ::shock:: didn't watch it. I'm having a hard time getting excited about TV right now - even westerns ::sigh::

Cathy in AK said...

I watched the playoffs (yay Giants!) AND Comanche Moon ;) Oh, and the new Terminator series. Apparently I was a slug for the weekend.

jmc said...

I watched much football last weekend. And this Sunday is booked as well. A friend invited me to a girl-party on Sunday evening. Um, no, thanks, normally I'd love to attend, but the Packers *need* me to watch and cheer for them.