Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Seen Around The Web

I've over at Romancing The Blog today. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.

In other news, I scored A Reason To Believe by Maureen McKade at the bookstore yesterday (a day before the official laydown date). Guess what I'm starting on my lunch break today?

2 comments:

Phyl said...

I went to 2 -- count 'em, 2! -- bookstores today and neither had RTB in stock. I am seriously bummed.

CindyS said...

Ooops, I'm behind and wanted to let you know you aren't the only one who gets TBR anxiety. I have it now!

The last time it got really bad (and I'm thinking of doing it again) I took 20 books I really wanted to read out of the pile and put them in a separate place all together. This was now my TBR pile. It lasted 6 books before I realized I had taken mostly historicals from the pile and I was now historical'd out. But it definitely helped me get out of my slump.

If I do it again, I'm going to try and remember to pick a variety of genres so I don't get bored.

CindyS